About Us » Enrollment Requirements

Enrollment Requirements

You must live in EISD school district. (If you are interested in transfer information, please contact our admin office at 903-764-2952.)
Please withdraw your student/students from the previous school (unless it is Elkhart Intermediate) and bring the withdrawal paperwork with you.
If you have guardianship of the student, we will need notarized paperwork showing guardianship or court documentation showing guardianship.


Copies of the following items are required.

(We can make the copies)

___________Student Social Security Card

___________Birth Certificate (not hospital type)

___________Shot Records

___________Parent/Guardian ID

___________Proof of Residence (utility bill, lease agreement, water bill, etc. Showing actual address and your name.

___________Withdrawal/Transfer form from previous school