New students will need to bring a copy of parent/guardian ID, student social security, student birth certificate, proof of residence (copy of lease agreement, water bill with address on it, electric bill with address on it, some proof that you live where you say you live.  If you have not done so, the previous school needs to know you are withdrawing your child/children and it would be very helpful for us to have that withdrawal paper (or it can be faxed to Elkhart Middle School 903-764-8288.  If you have moved here from out of state, we also need a copy of  student immunizations.  We cannot enroll without those.
Thanks.  We welcome you to our school and look forward to having your child/children!!!