STAAR scores are here! I know you and your child are anxious to view the scores. Instead of sending us paper copies of each child’s scores, the Texas Education Agency is now providing digital versions of results that are readily available to parents. To access your child’s scores from a laptop, computer, tablet, or cell phone:
• Go to www.texasassessment.com
• Click “Log In to Student Portal”
• Click “Look Up Student Access Code” Enter your Student’s LEGAL first name, social security number (PEIMS ID box), and birthday and then click “Go” to get the Access Code.
• The Access Code will pop up. Click “Go” again.
• When you successfully login, you will see all of your child’s test scores. You can click on any test to get a break down of how your student did in each area of the test, the number of questions they got correct, and the level of proficiency obtained.
• You can obtain your child’s Confidential Student Report by clicking the “Download PDFs” button on the top right of the page.
If you have difficulty accessing this information or get an error and are unable to login for any reason, please contact the school office for help. We can help you log in or print a hard copy of the report.
Read More »